Who is William Glasser...
Read Full Biography
William Glasser Poems
Top 10 most used topics by William Glasser
William Glasser Quotes
- If you want to change attitudes, start with a change in behavior.
- Every single major push in education has made it worse and right now it's really bad because everything we've done is de-humanizing education. It's destroying the possibility of the teacher and the student having a warm, friendly, intellectual relationship.
- This is at the heart of all good education, where the teacher asks students to think and engages them in encouraging dialogues, constantly checking for understanding and growth.
- I think it is totally wrong and terribly harmful if education is defined as acquiring knowledge.
- Education is the process in which we discover that learning adds quality to our lives. Learning must be experienced.
Comments about William Glasser
- Lets_study_eng: william glasser, an american psychiatrist, published a theory in 1998 proposing that humans have essential needs that dictate our emotional health. these needs are the need to belong or connect, the need for power or competence, the need for freedom, and the need to have fun.
- Jameskitfield: the us military is the last bulwark on which our democracy stands in extremis, and it held - barely - on dec-jan 2020. great reporting on the near miss, and a warning for our future, by crack team of glasser and baker.
- Dani_soraya: william glasser
- Ranamishka: by: william glasser
- Iherb8code99: if you want to change attitudes, start with a change in behavior.william glasser ~&~ iherb