Who is Whitney HoustonWhitney Elizabeth Houston (August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012) was an American singer and actress. Nicknamed "The Voice", she is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, with sales of over 200 million records worldwide. Houston has influenced many singers in popular music, and is known for her powerful, soulful vocals and vocal improvisation skills. She is the only artist to have had seven consecutive number-one singles on the Billboard Hot 100, from "Saving All My Love for You" in 1985 to "Where Do Broken Hearts Go" in 1988. Houston enhanced her popularity upon entering the movie industry. Her recordings and films have generated both great success and controversy. She has received numerous accolades throughout her career and posthumously, including two Emmy Awards, six Grammy ...
Read Full Biography of Whitney Houston
Whitney Houston Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Whitney Houston
Whitney Houston Quotes
- I wanted to be a teacher. I love children, so I wanted to deal with children. Then I wanted to be a veterinarian. But by the age of ten or eleven, when I opened my mouth and said, 'Oh, God, what's this?' I kind of knew teaching and being a veterinarian were gonna have to wait.
- I finally faced the fact that it isn't a crime not having friends. Being alone means you have fewer problems.
- When I decided to be a singer, my mother warned me I'd be alone a lot. Basically we all are. Loneliness comes with life.
- When I decided to be a singer, my mother warned me I'd be alone a lot. Basically we all are.
- I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside.
Comments about Whitney HoustonTop_radio_: something in common (radio edit) - bobby brown & whitney houston
1021michi: whitney houston - how will i know (official video)
Whithouston24x7: whitney houston shows her gospel side - zoomer radio
Aestheticlight: whitney houston and michael jackson at neverland in 1989
Mjcaptaineo_: michael jackson and whitney houston (1989)
Read All Comments