Who is Warren BuffettWarren Edward Buffett ( BUFF-itt; born August 30, 1930) is an American business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. He is currently the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. He is one of the most successful investors in the world and has a net worth of over $97 billion as of September 2022, making him the world's seventh-wealthiest person.Buffett was born in Omaha, Nebraska. He developed an interest in business and investing in his youth, eventually entering the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1947 before transferring to and graduating from the University of Nebraska at 19. He went on to graduate from Columbia Business School, where he molded his investment philosophy around the concept of value investing pioneered by Benjamin Graham. He attended New York Institute...
Read Full Biography of Warren Buffett
Warren Buffett Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Warren Buffett
Warren Buffett Quotes
- If past history was all there was to the game, the richest people would be librarians.
- The rich are always going to say that, you know, just give us more money and we'll go out and spend more and then it will all trickle down to the rest of you. But that has not worked the last 10 years, and I hope the American public is catching on.
- Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- You do things when the opportunities come along. I've had periods in my life when I've had a bundle of ideas come along, and I've had long dry spells. If I get an idea next week, I'll do something. If not, I won't do a damn thing.
- Risk is a part of God's game, alike for men and nations.
Comments about Warren BuffettJoerockmusic: is warren buffett about to invest in schwab or has he already been buying? $schw schw. $80 plus coming on schwab stock?
Hl1au: “only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shuts down for ten years.” – warren buffett
Standup_today: "what the human being is best at doing is interpreting all new information so that their prior conclusions remain intact." - warren buffett there are still people who act as though the coming downturn will be short and shallow. when assessing markets, please be realistic.
Webuffett1: warren buffett: if you don't prioritize this now, you'll regret it
Investingcanons: “in the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.” — warren buffett
Read All Comments