Who is Warren BuffettWarren Edward Buffett (/ˈbʌfɪt/;BUFF-itt born August 30, 1930) is an American investor, business tycoon, philanthropist, and the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. He is considered one of the most successful investors in the world and has a net worth of over US$85.6 billion as of December 2020, making him the world's fourth-wealthiest person.
Buffett was born in Omaha, Nebraska. He developed an interest in business and investing in his youth, eventually entering the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1947 before transferring to and graduating from the University of Nebraska at 19. He went on to graduate from Columbia Business School, where he molded his investment philosophy around the concept of value investing pioneered by Benjamin Graham...
Read Full Biography
Warren Buffett Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Warren Buffett
Warren Buffett Quotes
- Our favorite holding period is forever.
- In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.
- The business schools reward difficult complex behavior more than simple behavior, but simple behavior is more effective.
- Your premium brand had better be delivering something special, or it's not going to get the business.
- When a management with a reputation for brilliance tackles a business with a reputation for bad economics, it is the reputation of the business that remains intact.
Comments about Warren Buffett
- Rajkuta: i believe that you reach further by standing on the shoulders of giants; find a mentor & you have your giant to climb onto. oprah’s mentor was maya angelou. yves saint-laurent’s mentor was christian dior. bill gates’s mentor was warren buffett. zuckerberg’s mentor was steve jobs
- Mastersinvest: “i don’t think you can ever find a statement that charlie and i have ever made, in terms of berkshire’s companies or anybody else’s, where we said that there should be more people working than are needed in a company.” warren buffett
- Cadet_dogra: warren buffett is famous for saying, survival is the most important part of investing.
- Heyruiming: what i read this week (may 22nd, 2022) 1) market is there to serve you, not instruct you ✅ warren buffett articulating his thoughts is much-needed clarity in these turbulent times
- _primush: “i don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars. i look around for 1-foot bar to step over” - warren buffett.