Who is Thomas Lovell Beddoes...
Read Full Biography
Thomas Lovell Beddoes Poems
- Song From The Waters
Act I, scene iv, lines 259-72
The swallow leaves her nest,
The soul my weary breast; ...
- From -torrismondâ? - In A Garden By Moonlight
Veronica. COME then, a song; a winding gentle song,
To lead me into sleep. Let it be low
As zephyr, telling secrets to his rose,
For I would hear the murmuring of my thoughts; ...
- Song Of The Stygian Naiades
Proserpine may pull her flowers,
Wet with dew or wet with tears,
Red with anger, pale with fears;
Is it any fault of ours, ...
- Let Dew The Flowers Fill
LET dew the flowers fill;
No need of fell despair,
Though to the grave you bear
One still of soul-but now too still, ...
- Wolfram's Dirge
IF thou wilt ease thine heart
Of love and all its smart,
Then sleep, dear, sleep;
And not a sorrow ...
Top 10 most used topics by Thomas Lovell BeddoesSong 15 I Love You 13 Love 13 Soul 10 Heart 9 Sun 8 Rose 8 Light 8 Deep 7 Sleep 7
Thomas Lovell Beddoes Quotes
Comments about Thomas Lovell Beddoes
- Finallyhereiam: if there were dreams to sell merry and sad to tell and the crier rang the bell what would you buy? ~dream pedlary by thomas lovell beddoes
- Samquill00: a life of thomas lovell beddoes, with emphasis on his final years. it will be called 'death's jest book' and i will, i promise, write it soon.
- Jj56123: how many times do i love, again? tell me how many beads there are in a silver chain of evening rain unravelled from the trembling main and threading the eye of a yellow star:- so many times do i love again. thomas lovell beddoes (30june1803-26 january 1849)english poet&physician.
- Brookston: happy birthday english poet, dramatist and physician thomas lovell beddoes (june 30, 1803–january 26, 1849)
- Northtrenton: happy birthday to thomas lovell beddoes (d. 1849), friedrich theodor vischer (d. 1887), joseph dalton hooker (d. 1911), ernest mason satow (d. 1929), frederick bligh bond (d. 1945), georges duhamel (d. 1966), archibald frazer-nash (d. 1965) and paul boffa (d. 1962).