Who is Suze OrmanSusan Lynn "Suze" Orman (/ˈsuːzi/ SOO-zee; born June 5, 1951) is an American financial advisor, author, and podcast host. In 1987, she founded the Suze Orman Financial Group. Her work as a financial advisor gained notability with The Suze Orman Show, which ran on CNBC from 2002 to 2015.
Orman has written ten consecutive New York Times bestsellers about personal finance. She was named twice to the Time 100 list of influential people, has won two Emmy Awards, and eight Gracie Awards. Orman has written, co-produced and hosted 9 PBS specials, and has appeared on multiple additional television shows. She has been a guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show approximately 29 times and Larry King Live over 30 times. Orman is currently the podcast host of the "Suze Orman Women & Mon...
Read Full Biography
Suze Orman Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Suze Orman
Suze Orman Quotes
- Money is such an amazing teacher: What you choose to do with your money shows whether you are truly powerful or powerless.
- The chances of a bank going out of business are extremely slim, but it's always a good idea to spread around major sums so every penny is backed by insurance.
- The most important loan to pay is your student loan. It's more important than your mortgage, car and credit card payments. You cannot discharge student loan debt in the majority of cases.
- Rather than saying, 'My checking account is a wreck,' change it to 'I will learn how to track my spending and balance my checkbook.'
- A wise woman recognizes when her life is out of balance and summons the courage to act to correct it, she knows the meaning of true generosity, happiness is the reward for a life lived in harmony, with a courage and grace.
Comments about Suze Orman
- John65364718: 'big short' michael burry, paul krugman, mark cuban talk crypto crash . jim chanos, mike novogratz, and suze orman have also discussed the plunge in crypto prices, and what it means for the industry and investors.
- Wenning67541187: 'big short' michael burry, paul krugman, mark cuban talk crypto crash . jim chanos, mike novogratz, and suze orman have also discussed the plunge in crypto prices, and what it means for the industry and investors.
- Johnjasonfallow: ‘we have a whole lot more to go down’: suze orman thinks we’re headed for a recession and warns that things may get a ‘little bit ugly.’ here's what she likes for safety
- Benzingamedia: 'real estate always does pretty well during a recession' suze orman doesn't see real estate prices -
- Dr_stocks: ‘we have a whole lot more to go down’: suze orman thinks we’re headed for a recession and warns that things may get a ‘little bit ugly.’ they (financial analysts) know it’s going to get very ugly. by year end the facts will be released. businesses will close jobs lost, recession