Who is Sienna MillerSienna Rosie Diana Miller (born December 28, 1981) is an American-British actress. Born in New York City and raised in London, she began her career as a photography model, appearing in the pages of Italian Vogue and for the 2003 Pirelli calendar. Her acting breakthrough came in the 2004 films Layer Cake and Alfie. She subsequently portrayed socialite Edie Sedgwick in Factory Girl (2006) and author Caitlin Macnamara in The Edge of Love (2008), and was nominated for the 2008 BAFTA Rising Star Award. Her role as The Baroness in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) was followed by a brief sabbatical from the screen amid increased tabloid scrutiny.
Miller returned to prominence with her role as actress Tippi Hedren in the television film The Girl (2012), for which she was nominated for t...
Read Full Biography of Sienna Miller
Sienna Miller Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Sienna Miller
Sienna Miller Quotes
- I think, if you put a camera in anyone's life and document it daily from the age of 21 to 27, there are going to be things that aren't always pretty.
- I feel we live in the kind of culture now where you have to be very smart to navigate the right way, and I just don't have those smarts. I think with age and time it will change, but I can't obsess about it.
- I would often find myself, at the age of 21, at midnight, running down a dark street on my own with 10 men chasing me. And the fact they had cameras in their hands made that legal.
- As I get older I'm more and more comfortable being alone.
- It's so hard for women in this business. And I want to be doing this when I'm 50.
Comments about Sienna MillerBritishvogue: flower child flares with a houndstooth blazer? sienna miller can pull it off.
Biekerjosh: watching burnt starring bradley cooper and sienna miller. directed by john wells. easily goes up there as one of my all time favorite films ever made. lol
29newton: sienna miller in layer cake.
Battlemsgbot: that's an confused sienna miller! don't worry, i'll throw my slippers at it!
Banana16eric: sienna miller took the role of the baroness because it did not involve "having a breakdown, or addicted to heroin, or dying at the end; it was something that was just maybe really great fun."
Read All Comments