Who is Shirley Maclaine...
Read Full Biography
Shirley Maclaine Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Shirley Maclaine
Shirley Maclaine Quotes
- I've gotten crankier in my old age.
- I'd like to introduce someone who has just come into my life. I've admired him for 35 years. He's someone who represents integrity, honesty, art, and on top of that stuff I'm actually sleeping with him.
- I wasn't afraid of getting old, because I was never a great beauty.
- I mean, no one asks beauty secrets of me, or 'What size do you wear?' or 'Who's your couturier?' They ask me about really deep things and I love that.
- Someday perhaps change will occur when times are ready for it instead of always when it is too late. Someday change will be accepted as life itself.
Comments about Shirley Maclaine
- Toofab: joining the new season are luminaries such as cara delevigne, shirley maclaine and amy schumer
- Musicalgems5: shirley maclaine in 'can can' (1960)
- Faizann45backup: it's useless to hold a person to anything he says while he's in love, drunk, or running for office. -shirley maclaine munawar ki janta ™ couple goals munaz
- Margotskate: hyperfixating on shirley maclaine really wasn't on my 2022 bingo card like what is happening
- Framefound: shirley maclaine and miranda richardson in the evening star (1996)