Who is Quentin TarantinoQuentin Jerome Tarantino (/ˌtærənˈtiːnoʊ/; born March 27, 1963) is an American film director, screenwriter, producer, and actor. His films are characterized by nonlinear storylines, dark humor, aestheticization of violence, extended scenes of dialogue, ensemble casts, references to popular culture and a wide variety of other films, eclectic soundtracks primarily containing songs and score pieces from the 1960s to the 1980s, alternate history, and features of neo-noir film.
Born in Knoxville, Tennessee, Tarantino grew up in Los Angeles. He began his career as an independent filmmaker with the release of Reservoir Dogs in 1992, a crime thriller film which was funded by money from the sale of his screenplay True Romance (1993). Empire magazine hailed Reservoir Dogs a...
Read Full Biography
Quentin Tarantino Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Quentin Tarantino
Quentin Tarantino Quotes
- I like it when somebody tells me a story, and I actually really feel that that's becoming like a lost art in American cinema.
- I look at 'Death Proof' and realize I had too much time.
- It's very important that every movie I do makes money because I want the people that had the faith in me to get their money back.
- Novelists have always had complete freedom to pretty much tell their story any way they saw fit. And that's what I'm trying to do.
- I loved history because to me, history was like watching a movie.
Comments about Quentin Tarantino
- Sallybolqvadze: quentin tarantino responds to the criticism of using the n-word in "djan...
- Newberg_sean: best quentin tarantino movie overall?
- Amazonfcbezos: slowly starting to come around to the idea that zack snyder should be an auteur filmmaker like hideo kojima or quentin tarantino. just one of those people that is full of wild ideas that should be allowed to blossom with complete crrative control, even if theyre awful.
- Scoopoframen: imagine being quentin tarantino where everyone knows about your foot fetish lmaoooo
- Screen_machine: you can now watch inglourious basterds on small screen machine. written and directed by quentin tarantino, it imagines different end to world war 2 where two plots to assassinate nazi germany’s leaders converge. find it in beyond screen machine for £3.49.