Who is Quentin TarantinoQuentin Jerome Tarantino (; born March 27, 1963) is an American filmmaker and actor. His films are characterized by frequent references to popular culture and film genres, nonlinear storylines, dark humor, stylized violence, extended dialogue, pervasive use of profanity, cameos and ensemble casts. Other directorial tropes that identify his style include the use of songs from the 1960s and 70s; fictional brand parodies; and imagery of women's bare feet.
Tarantino began his career as an independent filmmaker with the release of the crime film Reservoir Dogs in 1992. His second film, Pulp Fiction (1994), a dark comedy crime thriller, was a major success with critics and audiences winning numerous awards, including the Palme d'Or and the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. In ...
Read Full Biography of Quentin Tarantino
Quentin Tarantino Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Quentin Tarantino
Quentin Tarantino Quotes
- I like it when somebody tells me a story, and I actually really feel that that's becoming like a lost art in American cinema.
- I look at 'Death Proof' and realize I had too much time.
- It's very important that every movie I do makes money because I want the people that had the faith in me to get their money back.
- Novelists have always had complete freedom to pretty much tell their story any way they saw fit. And that's what I'm trying to do.
- I loved history because to me, history was like watching a movie.
Comments about Quentin TarantinoTarantinoworld: kill bill: vol. 1 (2003) dir. quentin tarantino
Angelicaqgp: 10 great thriller movies favored by quentin tarantino, by guillermo de querol
Quince3568: opinion | why quentin tarantino's 'worst' film era comments are so offensive
Baycordell: why quentin tarantino sound like that
Revolttv: quentin tarantino has absolutely zero plans to stop using the n-word in his projects.
Read All Comments