Who is Nicole KidmanNicole Mary Kidman (born 20 June 1967) is an American and Australian actress and producer. Known for her work across various film and television productions from several genres, she has continuously remained one of the world's highest-paid actresses. She is the recipient of numerous accolades, including an Academy Award, a British Academy Film Award, two Primetime Emmy Awards and six Golden Globe Awards.
Kidman began her acting career in Australia with the 1983 films Bush Christmas and BMX Bandits. Her breakthrough came in 1989 with the thriller film Dead Calm and the miniseries Bangkok Hilton. In 1990, she achieved international success with the action film Days of Thunder. She received greater recognition with lead roles in Far and Away (1992), Batman Forever (1995), To Die For...
Read Full Biography of Nicole Kidman
Nicole Kidman Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Nicole Kidman
Nicole Kidman Quotes
- Even from a very early age, I knew I didn't want to miss out on anything life had to offer just because it might be considered dangerous.
- I never knew I'd be in a musical, let alone win an award for one.
- You've just got to have a sense of respect for the person you have children with. Anger doesn't help anybody. Ultimately you have to say forgiveness is important, and honoring what you had together is important. But it's easy to say and harder to do.
- I'm not sure what the future holds but I do know that I'm going to be positive and not wake up feeling desperate. As my dad said 'Nic, it is what it is, it's not what it should have been, not what it could have been, it is what it is.'
- I think when you're in a relationship where you really care for the other person, when they achieve their dreams it's better than when you do yourself.
Comments about Nicole KidmanConfusedbuthot: me and murphey preparing for nicole kidman ad yesterday
Hunseckerproxy: been a while since i've seen nicole kidman in a dark comedy, so let's start there and keep it similarly starry.
Vanillajillato: i finally saw the nicole kidman amc ad in-person!!!
Krishhty: been waiting for this to happen to me for the last 12 years of going to the amcs burbank. it was really cool! the lights came up after the nicole kidman bit and rian started talking and before he introduced himself chris goes, “ohmygodthatsrianjohnson” loved loved the movie!
Tizyetv: my theater applauded at the end of the nicole kidman ad
Read All Comments