Who is Muhammad Awwal Zakari BrainboxMA Zakari Brainbox Birth Name: Muhammad Awwal (Jimada) Zakari. Borned in the year 2003 in Minna, Niger State, Nigeria to Prince Alh. Zakariya'u Abdulkadir who is the son of the Late HRH. Alhaji Abdulkadir Baba Muhammad (Emir of Kin-Sami Kupa Nupe, in Lokoja L.G.A - Kogi State, Nigeria). He attended Father O'connell Science College (formerly GSS Minna). Nicknamed epithetically "Prof. Prince Majzee, BRAINBOX". He is a Student, an Artist, a Teen Author, an Afficionado of Arts and Science, a Lover of Words, 'Book Hunter' and a Member of Hilltop Creative Arts Foundation. He's presently working on a Novel. He was the Spox of the Brainy Students of FOSC Minna. Wrote and presented many Papers including "Anti-Corruption Crusade; Whose Responsibility? Government or the Public". Connect to him ...
Read Full Biography
Muhammad Awwal Zakari Brainbox Poems
- Polluters Of This Hour
money made them so,
forbidden fruits dwells in it ...
- Red Card
Together we were
In this game of life
And as Players
Everyone plays ...
- The Picture Of Tomorrow
I rifled through quietude
In the realm of a stinging darkness
When time sang a melody
And heaven soared ...
This mind that burns
As a fire dance and turns
It's called "depression"
Walking on the road to regression ...
- The Flower
I want to grow
dining with Angels
I want to grow ...
Top 10 most used topics by Muhammad Awwal Zakari BrainboxWalking 1
Muhammad Awwal Zakari Brainbox Quotes
- Even in art, there's a limit to beauty. For when beauty's gone beyond beauty, there may be a problem. Guess that's why the English-tongue never say, "beautifiest".
- Having strong teeth shouldn't be a guarantee for you to always eat meat.
- Those who sold out their soul to the devil will only have the fool's paradise.
- The happiest day is the day I'll joyfully and submissively meet my Maker, knowing fully that I've painted my Smile on the walls of this Earth.
- INTEGRITY, whether heavier than Mt. Everest, is what I'll always carry on my head singing the song of the Angels of Peace.