Who is Mindy KalingVera Mindy Chokalingam (born June 24, 1979), known professionally as Mindy Kaling (), is an American actress and producer. She first gained recognition starring as Kelly Kapoor in the NBC sitcom The Office (2005–2013), for which she also served as a writer, executive producer, and director. For her work on the series, she was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing in a Comedy Series and five times for Outstanding Comedy Series.
Kaling gained wider attention for creating, producing and starring in the Fox comedy series The Mindy Project (2012–2017). She created the NBC sitcom Champions (2018), also appearing in five episodes, the Hulu miniseries Four Weddings and a Funeral (2019), the Netflix comedy-drama series Never Have I Ever (2020–present), and the...
Read Full Biography of Mindy Kaling
Mindy Kaling Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Mindy Kaling
Mindy Kaling Quotes
- The funniest racism is the racism between minorities. It's something you don't see dramatized, but almost every minority I know who's my age, they have these funny stories about their parents stereotyping other minorities.
- As a kid, I always loved serialized books. It's the reason why people love 'Harry Potter.' Serialization is amazing. It works in television. It works in film and it works in books. Especially when you're a young kid, you get attached to these characters.
- Twitter is the most amazing medium for a comedy writer. I can't get in every idea I want on the show no matter how hard I try to bully the other writers, so it's a way of me getting out other comic ideas and immediately getting feedback.
- Anybody can have a birthday. It requires nothing. Murderers have birthdays. It's the opposite of anything that I believe in. And I don't like at work where you stop everything to sing 'Happy Birthday' to someone. I feel like that's for children.
- I think a lot of writers, male and female, write as if their parents were killed in a car accident when they were 2, and they have no one to hold accountable. And unfortunately, I don't have that. I have parents who I care about what they think.
Comments about Mindy KalingTandcmag: mindy kaling is co-writing the script for the long-awaited film.
I_d: makes me want a hot dog real bad.
Trussiasam20: mindy kaling angers black people
Shannon_chanele: mindy kaling is my home girl…. i know i don’t know her but she’s still the homie lol… no forreal i love everything she’s in
Tyqwueethius: apparently, saying that ilhan omar or mindy kaling gets the backlash they do for relatively mundane acts because of racism is racist! because you’re giving into “the soft bigotry of low expectations.” … really nigga?
Read All Comments