Who is Mindy KalingVera Mindy Chokalingam (born June 24, 1979), known professionally as Mindy Kaling (), is an American actress and producer. She first gained recognition starring as Kelly Kapoor in the NBC sitcom The Office (2005–2013), for which she also served as a writer, executive producer, and director. For her work on the series, she was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing in a Comedy Series and five times for Outstanding Comedy Series.
Kaling gained wider attention for creating, producing and starring in the Fox comedy series The Mindy Project (2012–2017). She created the NBC sitcom Champions (2018), also appearing in five episodes, the Hulu miniseries Four Weddings and a Funeral (2019), the Netflix comedy-drama series Never Have I Ever (2020–present), and the...
Read Full Biography of Mindy Kaling
Mindy Kaling Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Mindy Kaling
Mindy Kaling Quotes
- The funniest racism is the racism between minorities. It's something you don't see dramatized, but almost every minority I know who's my age, they have these funny stories about their parents stereotyping other minorities.
- As a kid, I always loved serialized books. It's the reason why people love 'Harry Potter.' Serialization is amazing. It works in television. It works in film and it works in books. Especially when you're a young kid, you get attached to these characters.
- Twitter is the most amazing medium for a comedy writer. I can't get in every idea I want on the show no matter how hard I try to bully the other writers, so it's a way of me getting out other comic ideas and immediately getting feedback.
- Anybody can have a birthday. It requires nothing. Murderers have birthdays. It's the opposite of anything that I believe in. And I don't like at work where you stop everything to sing 'Happy Birthday' to someone. I feel like that's for children.
- I think a lot of writers, male and female, write as if their parents were killed in a car accident when they were 2, and they have no one to hold accountable. And unfortunately, I don't have that. I have parents who I care about what they think.
Comments about Mindy KalingDddstroyed: starting to suspect biden has a zoomer/late millenial occupied staffing team. that one press conference that was clearly evoking the "dark brandon" meme with the lighting, giving mindy kaling a medal after velma was universally trashed...it all adds up too well
Satelliteruin: jake isnt some young lad, we defeated the jason pulling a mindy kaling allegations
Grrragustd: maybe it was a mindy kaling stan or a pothead or a lee min ho shooter or a lee soo hyuk shooter or maybe it was a hindian… i have yet to beef about kpop on here but that would take off 1463267833 years off my life so idk if i want that
Dianajerut44831: this story didn't end in fireworks, because the truth is, fireworks are something from my twenties. i could have made fireworks, but i chose to make a nuanced memory of a person who is neither a hero nor a villain in my life.,mindy kaling, why not me?,dating,
Doodlebugfour: gonna go for some lesser known characters. and mindy kaling velma.
Read All Comments