Who is Michael BloombergMichael Rubens Bloomberg (born February 14, 1942) is an American businessman, politician, philanthropist, and author. He is the majority owner, co-founder and CEO of Bloomberg L.P. He was Mayor of New York City from 2002 to 2013, and was a candidate for the 2020 Democratic nomination for President of the United States. He has served as chair of the Defense Innovation Board, an independent advisory board that provides recommendations on artificial intelligence, software, data and digital modernization to the United States Department of Defense, since June 2022.
Bloomberg grew up in Medford, Massachusetts, and graduated from Johns Hopkins University and Harvard Business School. He began his career at the securities brokerage Salomon Brothers before forming his own company in 1981. T...
Read Full Biography of Michael Bloomberg
Michael Bloomberg Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Michael Bloomberg
Michael Bloomberg Quotes
- What goes on in Europe concerns us greatly because, if Europe comes apart, the E.U. comes apart, then you're going to have enormous impact on America, that's a very big trading partner of ours, and people own securities around the world in this day and age.
- I think if you look at people, whether in business or government, who haven't had any moral compass, who've just changed to say whatever they thought the popular thing was, in the end they're losers.
- There is no business in America that would be prevented from taking results into account when making personnel decisions.
- I'm trying to change the culture in New York City that's hard enough!
- This is the city of dreamers and time and again it's the place where the greatest dream of all, the American dream, has been tested and has triumphed.
Comments about Michael BloombergMikewildner1: michael bloomberg to spend $85 million fighting petrochemical plants
Martinesulc: micheal bloomberg will you get together with nancy shurtz and greg stout and frank de la puenta will figure it out the heat in my pillow in the last fall was from michael last fall you better hope nothing happens ti vladimir putins cat he protects this property and you messed
Trsmiami: michael bloomberg to spend $85 million fighting petrochemical plants
Lewis_goodall: former us treasury secretary larry summers tells bloomberg: “it makes me very sorry to say, but i think the uk is behaving a bit like an emerging market turning itself into a submerging market.”
Michaelliebman6: un special envoy michael r. bloomberg kicks off bloomberg-wide countdown to cop27 to turbocharge climate progress from public, private, and civil society actors around the world.
Read All Comments