Who is Matt DamonMatthew Paige Damon (; born October 8, 1970) is an American actor, film producer, and screenwriter. Ranked among Forbes' most bankable stars, the films in which he has appeared have collectively earned over $3.88 billion at the North American box office, making him one of the highest-grossing actors of all time. He has received various awards and nominations, including an Academy Award and two Golden Globe Awards, in addition to nominations for three British Academy Film Awards, six Screen Actors Guild Awards, and seven Primetime Emmy Awards.
Damon began his acting career by appearing in high school theater productions. He made his professional acting debut in the film Mystic Pizza (1988). He continued acting in Courage Under Fire (1996), and The Rainmaker. He soon gained prominen...
Read Full Biography of Matt Damon
Matt Damon Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Matt Damon
Matt Damon Quotes
- I've been left alone, even by the paparazzi, because what sells is sex and scandal. Absent that, they really don't have much interest in you. I'm still married, still working, still happy.
- I'd love to be a dad. I hope I'd be great at it. That's every man's fear, yet his most important job.
- My parents divorced when I was young but I was brought up in two really loving households. I didn't have a contentious relationship with my mom or dad.
- My mother is a professor of early childhood education. When I was two she would say she knew I was going to be an actor.
- There are people who appear in the magazines and I don't know who they are. I've never seen anything they've done and their careers are over already. They're famous for maybe 10 minutes. Real careers, I think, take a long time to unfold.
Comments about Matt DamonVibhavrsingh: good will hunting | ‘the best part of my day’ (hd) - ben affleck, matt damon | miramax
Donwinslow: matt damon on finally being directed by ben affleck: ‘he’s been directing me for like 40-something years’
Ew: ben affleck and matt damon visited the bill simmons podcast and shared that the two not only lived together, but once shared a bank account.
Jsfischeront: he keeps saying " once you understand". oh i understand without a problem. typical champagne socialist. thinks he knows better and trying to take care of the great unwashed. i feel like matt damon in the bar scene, talking to some university kid.
Radio_gongaga: a dvd copy of we bought a zoo with matt damon
Read All Comments