Who is Masrurah HanafiA science student and lover of poems and stories ...
Read Full Biography
Masrurah Hanafi Poems
- The Land Of The Hereafter
Behind that land is a garden
Beyond that grass lays a valley
Warmeth my skin,
The wind there feels ...
- Are We Just Friends
Seeing you everyday makes me happy
Cause being with you means i'm lucky
Your eyes hunting me in my sleeps
Sweet torture seeing you in my dreams ...
- Our Peace Is Being Destroyed
I once found my self in a room
The physical description similar to heaven
Its beauty, its natural image all given
My presence I shrunk by its huge size ...
One name known by all
Known by all praised in one call
Worshiped, cherished with one mind
Almighty we worship with our might ...
A feeling of fear
Mixed with scare
Top 10 most used topics by Masrurah HanafiSponge 1 Sword 1
Masrurah Hanafi Quotes
- They will talk, yes they will but never let it take you down because all jealous, reason? Nothing you lack.
- Forget about what I've done. What really matters is what i'm doing.
- Ignoring them is a way of telling them that what they are saying about you means nothing to you.
- Achievements aren't made by your doings alone, but by your believings as well.
- Everything needs time. The sun rises in the morning and sets in the evening. Even that process is time.
Comments about Masrurah Hanafi
Write your comment about Masrurah Hanafi
Favor: Keep it up dear
Favou: Keep it up dear
alfiyyah usman wada: a very nice poem
Hanafi Shehu Ahmed: ,Actually, she is discipline child with potential which will be of benefit to the society and I hope and pray God helps her to achieved he feature desirs Ameen.