Who is Leonardo Da VinciLeonardo di ser Piero da Vinci (15 April 1452 – 2 May 1519) was an Italian polymath of the High Renaissance who was active as a painter, draughtsman, engineer, scientist, theorist, sculptor, and architect. While his fame initially rested on his achievements as a painter, he also became known for his notebooks, in which he made drawings and notes on a variety of subjects, including anatomy, astronomy, botany, cartography, painting, and paleontology. Leonardo is widely regarded to have been a genius who epitomized the Renaissance humanist ideal, and his collective works compose a contribution to later generations of artists matched only by that of his younger contemporary, Michelangelo.Born out of wedlock to a successful notary and a lower-class woman in, or near, Vinci, he was educated in...
Read Full Biography of Leonardo Da Vinci
Leonardo Da Vinci Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Leonardo Da Vinci
Leonardo Da Vinci Quotes
- Art is never finished, only abandoned.
- Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art.
- The human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art.
- I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
- He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.
Comments about Leonardo Da VinciPaulsenergy: learning never exhausts the mind. leonardo da vinci
Tuckerlarfdcap: learning never exhausts the mind. leonardo da vinci
Gidjeirmi1: tears come from the heart and not from the brain. leonardo da vinci february 07, 2023 at 11:01pm
Abovestockport: ryr7aa ryanair ei-ebo boeing 737ng 8as/w altitude: 5950 ft distance: 14.56 km speed: 228.5 mph squawk: 7471 departed: lirf leonardo da vinci (fiumicino), rome, italy arriving: levc valencia, spain
_hiko__01: “don’t say you don’t have enough time. you have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to helen keller, pasteur, michelangelo, mother teresa, leonardo da vinci, thomas jefferson, and albert einstein.” – h. jackson brown jr.
Read All Comments