Who is Lao TzuLaozi"Lǎozǐ" in seal script (top) and regular (bottom) Chinese charactersChinese nameChinese老子Hanyu PinyinLǎozǐLiteral meaning"Old Master"
Read Full Biography
Lao Tzu Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Lao Tzu
Lao Tzu Quotes
- A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.
- When the best leader's work is done the people say, 'We did it ourselves.'
- To know yet to think that one does not know is best Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.
- If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve.