Who is John Davidson...
Read Full Biography
John Davidson Poems
- A Cinque Port
Below the down the stranded town
What may betide forlornly waits,
With memories of smoky skies,
When Gallic navies crossed the straits; ...
There is a dish to hold the sea,
A brazier to contain the sun,
A compass for the galaxy,
A voice to wake the dead and done! ...
- Song Of A Train
A monster taught
To come to hand
As swift as thought ...
- A Runnable Stag
When the pods went pop on the broom, green broom,
And apples began to be golden-skinn'd,
We harbour'd a stag in the Priory coomb,
And we feather'd his trail up-wind, up-wind, ...
- A Ballad Of Hell
'A letter from my love to-day!
Oh, unexpected, dear appeal!'
She struck a happy tear away,
And broke the crimson seal. ...
Top 10 most used topics by John DavidsonNight 8 Sea 7 Sun 6 Heaven 6 Hope 5 Wall 5 World 5 Life 4 Great 4 Light 4
John Davidson Quotes
Comments about John Davidson
- 4everblueshirts: for the record. john davidson and jeff gorton will be unemployed for all of 10 minutes.
- Terrid0407: rangers fire president davidson, gm gorton. we want messier
- Teznyc: what they could’ve done was picked up a goon. they’re a dime a dozen and you could’ve picked up 3 for the price of lemieux. i totally disagree with blaming john davidson
- Drosennhl: to wrap it up before the rangers-capitals play, john davidson and jeff gorton were fired, replaced by chris drury, who takes on both titles as president and gm. glen sather to steer drury through the transition, remain a senior advisor. no word on dolan or drury talking to media.
- Attorneygsb: thanks dolan! signed, rangers hater espn: new york rangers fire gm jeff gorton, president john davidson, source says.