Who is John Davidson...
Read Full Biography
John Davidson Poems
- A Cinque Port
Below the down the stranded town
What may betide forlornly waits,
With memories of smoky skies,
When Gallic navies crossed the straits; ...
There is a dish to hold the sea,
A brazier to contain the sun,
A compass for the galaxy,
A voice to wake the dead and done! ...
- Song Of A Train
A monster taught
To come to hand
As swift as thought ...
- A Runnable Stag
When the pods went pop on the broom, green broom,
And apples began to be golden-skinn'd,
We harbour'd a stag in the Priory coomb,
And we feather'd his trail up-wind, up-wind, ...
- A Ballad Of Hell
'A letter from my love to-day!
Oh, unexpected, dear appeal!'
She struck a happy tear away,
And broke the crimson seal. ...
Top 10 most used topics by John DavidsonNight 8 Sea 7 Sun 6 Heaven 6 Hope 5 Wall 5 World 5 Life 4 Great 4 Light 4
John Davidson Quotes
Comments about John Davidson
- Simonoctopus: what was that john davidson? buddy thinks he's simone biles or something
- Docbro13: kellan grady - kentucky wildcats john calipari needed outside shooting and experience, and the davidson transfer -- already a 2,000-point college scorer -- provides both in a group of talented transfers, he may be the most vital.
- John_s_davidson: file under ‘the internal combustion engine is dead’
- John_s_davidson: ottawa received 49.4 mm of rain yesterday, eclipsing the previous record of 26 mm environment canada reports for oct. 16 in 2002.
- John_s_davidson: quite funny, but i must confess, took me a minute.