Who is Jim RohnEmanuel James Rohn (September 17, 1930 – December 5, 2009), professionally known as Jim Rohn, was an American entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker.
Emanuel James "Jim" Rohn was born in Yakima, Washington, to Emmanuel and Clara Rohn. The Rohns owned and worked a farm in Caldwell, Idaho, where Jim grew up as an only child. He was born to a poor family, became a millionaire at age 30, and went broke when he was 33. He later became a millionaire again. Rohn left college after one year
He started his professional life as a human resource manager for Sears. Around this time, a friend invited him to a lecture given by entrepreneur John Earl Shoaff. In 1955, Rohn joined Shoaff's direct selling business AbundaVita as a d...
Read Full Biography of Jim Rohn
Jim Rohn Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Jim Rohn
Jim Rohn Quotes
- Whatever good things we build end up building us.
- You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.
- If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree.
- Character isn't something you were born with and can't change, like your fingerprints. It's something you weren't born with and must take responsibility for forming.
- You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.
Comments about Jim RohnQuotestoolbox: failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. you don't fail overnight. instead, failure is a few errors in judgement, repeated every day.jim rohn 230327
Primusperform95: if you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary. ~jim rohn
Riley_mavrick: the ant philosophy is credited to jim rohn one of the best motivational speakers of his time he has many note worth stories and lectures but today it's all about the ants so let's dive in
Fikrisener917: “either you run the day or the day runs you.” — jim rohn
Caneryuksel554: “either you run the day or the day runs you.” — jim rohn
Read All Comments