Who is Jane Taylor...
Read Full Biography
Jane Taylor Poems
--A COSTLY good ; that none e'er bought or sold
For gem, or pearl, or miser's store, twice told :
Save certain watery pearls, possessed by all,
Which, one by one, may buy it as they fall. ...
- The World In The House
PILGRIMS who journey in the narrow way,
Should go as little cumbered as they may.
'Tis heavy sailing with a freighted ship ;
'Tis pleasant travelling with a staff and scrip. ...
IN yonder red-brick mansion, tight and square,
Just at the town's commencement, lives the mayor.
Some yards of shining gravel, fenced with box,
Lead to the painted portal--where one knocks : ...
In an elegant frock, trimm'd with beautiful lace,
And hair nicely curl'd, hanging over her face,
Young Fanny went out to the house of a friend,
With a large little party the evening to spend. ...
YE powers fantastic ! goblin, sylph and fay,
Whose subtle forms no laws material sway ;
Ethereal essences, that dart and glide
Wherever pleasure or caprice may guide ; ...
Top 10 most used topics by Jane TaylorAway 20 Never 17 Good 13 Pleasure 13 Light 13 Bright 12 Time 12 Heart 11 Mind 11 Long 11
Jane Taylor Quotes
Comments about Jane Taylor
- Softrecluse: i sleep peacefully at night knowing taylor swift and jane austen are a sagittarius
- Jllegacyfund: a canadian film jury has chosen new nb writer/director rebecca tremblay to receive the jane leblanc creative scholarship ($800). "i am overjoyed to be the recipient." rebecca will be mentored by award-winning filmmaker/actor taylor olson.
- Bex_jane_: taylor girl pls
- Hatswomens: jane taylor london shaped disc hat with tonal crin o/s 260137
- Hatswomens: jane taylor london bianca with feathers - natural and rose gold hat 260147