Who is Jane Taylor...
Read Full Biography
Jane Taylor Poems
--A COSTLY good ; that none e'er bought or sold
For gem, or pearl, or miser's store, twice told :
Save certain watery pearls, possessed by all,
Which, one by one, may buy it as they fall. ...
- The World In The House
PILGRIMS who journey in the narrow way,
Should go as little cumbered as they may.
'Tis heavy sailing with a freighted ship ;
'Tis pleasant travelling with a staff and scrip. ...
IN yonder red-brick mansion, tight and square,
Just at the town's commencement, lives the mayor.
Some yards of shining gravel, fenced with box,
Lead to the painted portal--where one knocks : ...
In an elegant frock, trimm'd with beautiful lace,
And hair nicely curl'd, hanging over her face,
Young Fanny went out to the house of a friend,
With a large little party the evening to spend. ...
YE powers fantastic ! goblin, sylph and fay,
Whose subtle forms no laws material sway ;
Ethereal essences, that dart and glide
Wherever pleasure or caprice may guide ; ...
Top 10 most used topics by Jane TaylorAway 20 Never 17 Good 13 Pleasure 13 Light 13 Bright 12 Time 12 Heart 11 Mind 11 Long 11
Jane Taylor Quotes
Comments about Jane Taylor
- Maddenifico: pure evil: in a vote of a 415-2, marjorie taylor greene and lauren boebert were the lone two members to vote against a bill that would reauthorize the nat'l marrow donor program, which matches bone marrow donors and cord blood units w/ ppl who have leukemia and other diseases.
- Lugo__valerie: taylor-jane has cried over me wowza!!
- Lugo__valerie: i’m dragging taylor-jane by her hair...
- Lugo__valerie: taylor-jane is a germaphobe
- Thunderpointltd: jane taylor eloquently brings to life the historic struggle of women in the 19th century, and highlights that the fight of women today is a continuation of the struggles of the past.