Who is Jack PrelutskyThis biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. Please help by adding reliable sources. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately, especially if potentially libelous or harmful.
Find sources: "Jack Prelutsky" – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template...
Read Full Biography
Jack Prelutsky Poems
- Dora Diller
'My stomach's full of butterflies!'
lamented Dora Diller.
Her mother sighed. 'That's no surprise,
you ate a caterpillar!'...
- As Soon As Fred Gets Out Of Bed
As soon as Fred gets out of bed,
his underwear goes on his head.
His mother laughs, "Don't put it there,
a head's no place for underwear!" ...
- The Visitor
it came today to visit
and moved into the house
it was smaller than an elephant
but larger than a mouse ...
- Last Night I Dreamed Of Chickens
Last night I dreamed of chickens,
there were chickens everywhere,
they were standing on my stomach,
they were nesting in my hair, ...
- Homework! Oh, Homework!
Homework! Oh, Homework!
I hate you! You stink!
I wish I could wash you away in the sink,
if only a bomb ...
Top 10 most used topics by Jack PrelutskyMother 4 Head 4 Hair 3 Place 3 Away 3 Smell 2 Stomach 2 Never 2 Simple 2 Today 2
Jack Prelutsky Quotes
Comments about Jack Prelutsky
- Truequotation: all slang is metaphor, and all metaphor is poetry. — jack prelutsky
- Poem2poem: as soon as fred gets out of bed, / his underwear goes on his head. - jack prelutsky
- Fulfen_primary: children in year 3 have been inspired by jack prelutsky's poem 'it's raining pigs and noodles'! enjoy their nonsense poems!
- Poem2poem: be glad your nose is on your face, / not pasted on some other place, - jack prelutsky
- Tcbrbookreview: the world is all abuzz about poetry right now, so i'm excited to share that jack prelutsky's behold the bold umbrellaphant: and other poems (illustrated by carin berger) is being performed free by the pittsburgh symphony!! jan 19, 2021 – feb 17, 2021