Who is Helen Rowland
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.American journalistFor the silent film child actress, see Helen Rowland (actress). Helen Rowland Helen May Rowland (/ˈroʊlənd/; 1875–1950...
Read Full Biography
Helen Rowland Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Helen Rowland
Helen Rowland Quotes
- There are people whose watch stops at a certain hour and who remain permanently at that age.
- Telling lies is a fault in a boy, an art in a lover, an accomplishment in a bachelor, and second-nature in a married man.
- Flirting is the gentle art of making a man feel pleased with himself.
- A Bachelor of Arts is one who makes love to a lot of women, and yet has the art to remain a bachelor.
- A bachelor never quite gets over the idea that he is a thing of beauty and a boy forever.
Comments about Helen Rowland
- Miu_tiny: to be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. to be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all. helen rowland
- Beyourhome: it isn't tying himself to one woman that a man dreads when he thinks of marrying; it's separating himself from all the others. - helen rowland
- Alablab88: never trust a husband too far, nor a bachelor too near. -helen rowland aghostoko ralphgailis4u
- Alablab88: there are people whose watch stops at a certain hour and who remain permanently at that age. -helen rowland aghostoko ralphgailis4u
- Alablab88: telling lies is a fault in a boy, an art in a lover, an accomplishment in a bachelor, and second-nature in a married man. -helen rowland aghostoko ralphgailis4u