Who is Friedrich NietzscheFriedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche (/ˈniːtʃə, ˈniːtʃi/; German: [ˈfʁiːdʁɪç ˈvɪlhɛlm ˈniːtʃə] (listen) or [ˈniːtsʃə]; 15 October 1844 – 25 August 1900) was a German philosopher, cultural critic, composer, poet, and philologist whose work has exerted a profound influence on modern intellectual history. He began his career as a classical philologist before turning to philosophy. He became the youngest person ever to hold the Chair of Classical Philology at the University of Basel in 1869 at the age of 24. Nietzsche resigned in 1879 due to health p...
Read Full Biography
Friedrich Nietzsche Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Friedrich Nietzsche
Friedrich Nietzsche Quotes
- It is the most sensual men who need to flee women and torment their bodies.
- Genteel women suppose that those things do not really exist about which it is impossible to talk in polite company.
- Stupid as a man, say the women: cowardly as a woman, say the men. Stupidity in a woman is unwomanly.
- Behind all their personal vanity, women themselves always have an impersonal contempt for woman.
- Women are considered deep - why? Because one can never discover any bottom to them. Women are not even shallow.