Who is Emmanuel Inya Otu-nwachi...
Read Full Biography
Emmanuel Inya Otu-nwachi Poems
- The North Ii
The great giant
Expanse of land
Spreading to East and West ...
- Ransom Account
Dedicated to Bulama Cartoons
Saw a cartoon
By Bulama, my friend
And thought it good ...
- How Much's Life?
How much is my life worth?
- The North
If a lesser mortal made the statement
They'd have gone for his throat
And would have cried blue murder
- Nigeria Boils In Blood
For our so-called leaders
It's business as usual
The executive are executing
In the confines of executive quarters ...
Top 10 most used topics by Emmanuel Inya Otu-nwachiPolice 4 Religious 3 Stage 3 Quiet 2 Propaganda 2 Waste 2 Strange 2 Nigeria 2 Overwhelmed 2 Save 2
Emmanuel Inya Otu-nwachi Quotes
- It gets tough before it gets better. So stick it out!
- It comes simplest when it looks toughest!
- Nasty problem, nasty solution!
- Give to Caesar what's his, and to God what belongs to Him..." But if Caesar would have it all nothing would be left to God.
- If a child washes his hands well he would dine with the elders. It's good practice and hygienic for a child to wash his hands. But the child that dwells long in hand washing may meet only an empty dish.