Who is Demi LovatoDemetria Devonne Lovato (/ləˈvɑːtoʊ/ lə-VAH-toh; born August 20, 1992) is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and executive producer. After appearing on the children's television series Barney & Friends (2002–2004), she rose to prominence for her role as Mitchie Torres in the Disney Channel musical television film Camp Rock (2008) and its sequel Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (2010). The former film's soundtrack included "This Is Me", Lovato's duet with Joe Jonas, which became a top-ten single on the Billboard Hot 100.
After signing with Hollywood Records, Lovato released her pop rock debut album, Don't Forget (2008), which debuted at number two on the Billboard 200. Its follow-up, Here We Go Again (2009), debuted at number one in the US, while its title tr...
Read Full Biography
Demi Lovato Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato Quotes
- Some of my fans have said that because I've been able to speak about my issues, that they're not afraid to speak about theirs, which is an amazing feeling.
- My stepdad provided me with an amazing childhood. I played outside like a normal kid, I rode my bike, I walked to school, but the happiest times were when I was acting.
- Where I am today... I still have my ups and downs, but I take it one day at a time and I just hope that I can be the best that I can possibly be, not only for myself, but also young people that are out there today that need someone to look up to.
- It's a big responsibility dating me. Because I come with a little bit of baggage, you know?
- I'm honest about the journey I've been on, so I definitely don't take dating lightly anymore.
Comments about Demi Lovato
- Suhopeladao: tws: demi lovato, chanyeol bottom e headcanons de queer
- Radiotopcharts: demi lovato - cool for the summer (whoosh remix)
- People: demi lovato talks 'complicated' relationship with late dad on father's day: 'make the call'
- Predictrnbmusic: demi lovato will announce her departure from island records july 5th.
- Selenagomez: i knew that after having a rough week demi lovato would make everything better, gosh i love her sooo much