Who is Catherine DeneuveCatherine Fabienne Dorléac (born 22 October 1943), known professionally as Catherine Deneuve (; French: [katʁin dənœv] (listen)), is a French actress as well as an occasional singer, model, and producer, considered one of the greatest European actresses. She gained recognition for her portrayal of icy, aloof, and mysterious beauties for various directors, including Jacques Demy, Luis Buñuel, François Truffaut, and Roman Polanski. In 1985, she succeeded Mireille Mathieu as the official face of Marianne, France's national symbol of liberty. A 14-time César Award nominee, she won for her performances in Truffaut's The Last Metro (1980), for which she also won the David di Donatello for Best Foreign Actress, and Régis Wargnier's Indochine (1992).
Deneuve made her film debut in...
Read Full Biography of Catherine Deneuve
Catherine Deneuve Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Catherine Deneuve
Catherine Deneuve Quotes
- I would have liked maybe to be in architecture or painting, something connected to the fine arts.
- Cinema is still a very young art form with extraordinary techniques and very impressive special effects but sometimes it seems the soul has been taken out of things.
- Film is a very young art that is still evolving. Soon, we shall reach a balance between content and technology.
- I have no physical courage, I've asked for a double.
- Acting is also working with people who invite you into their dreams and trust you with their innermost being.
Comments about Catherine DeneuveMangiotto: catherine deneuve is essentially the alien from under the skin.
Marcodo79682721: a beautiful catherine deneuve (1967)
Farrah_love1: check out photo special helmut newton catherine deneuve helmut berger jerry hall models
Gstar4x: fistsand45s: catherine deneuve
Mashedupmovies: striptease, starring michael keaton. co-starring catherine deneuve, directed by danny boyle, music by the monkees. budget: $1m
Read All Comments