Who is Cat CoraCatherine Ann Cora is an American professional chef, television personality, business person, and cookbook author. She is best known for her featured role as an "Iron Chef" on Iron Chef America and as co-host of Around the World in 80 Plates.
Early life and education
Cora was born in Jackson, Mississippi, the daughter of Virginia Lee (née Brothers) and Spiro "Pete" Cora. Her father was of Greek descent (her paternal grandparents were from Skopelos, Greece). Her grandfather and father were both restaurateurs. When she was 15 years old, she brought a business plan to her father and grandfather, knowing they could help her.After earning her Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Physiology and Biology from the University of Southern Mississippi, she enrolled at the C...
Read Full Biography of Cat Cora
Cat Cora Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Cat Cora
Cat Cora Quotes
- I believe that parents need to make nutrition education a priority in their home environment. It's crucial for good health and longevity to instill in your children sound eating habits from an early age.
- We incorporated new tastes and flavors into our kids' diets from a very early age, which helped to develop their palates and prevented them from becoming picky eaters. We don't buy junk food and give them options of fresh fruit, yogurt, raw almonds, or dried whole grain cereals for snack time.
- I want to talk to the bullied kids of the world. Tell them to hang on, it will get better. Know that an 'Iron Chef,' actors, musicians, artists and all successful people have probably been bullied in their life. And the best part of your life is yet to come. Whatever it takes to live, do it!
- My humanitarian work evolved from being with my family. My mom, my dad, they really set a great example for giving back. My mom was a nurse, my dad was a school teacher. But my mom did a lot of things for geriatrics and elderly people. She would do home visits for free.
- Right now I'd love to be sitting on a Greek island somewhere because of being Greek American, eating great octopus salad and some fantastic lamb. Or sipping a little ouzo. I think the Mediterranean diet is one of the healthiest... Lots of nuts, vegetables, fruits, fresh fish, lean meats, yogurt.
Comments about Cat CoraCollegeradiobot: we just heard cat cora with an unconventional freestyle house cover of 'pyramids'
Hahngnr: cat cora's kitchen tapenade, green olive, 3 5 ounce (pack of 6) 3elg2qf
Weissnat48qyot: cat cora's kitchen tapenade, green olive, 3 5 ounce (pack of 6) jiuf71a
Spcatampabay: cora is now available for adoption! this female domestic short hair is 4yrs old. learn more at
Eldin28113006: is this cora colors in episode named pups save the cat show cora colors with glasses in pups save the cat show cora colors without glasses in crowd in all paws on deck
Read All Comments