Who is Anna Laetitia WaringHymns and Meditations (1850)Additional Hymns (1858)Days of Remembrance: A Memorial Calendar (1886)...
Read Full Biography
Anna Laetitia Waring Poems
- Jesus, Lord Of Heaven Above
Jesus, Lord of Heaven above,
Earth beneath is all Thy own
In the depths of Heavenly love
Let my human heart be sown. ...
- Dear Savior Of A Dying World
â??The Lord is risen.â?
Dear Savior of a dying world,
Where grief and change must be, ...
- To The Superior Animal
To sum up all, I'm old -- and that's
A fact the years decide;
It is a common thing with cats
And not a thing to hide. ...
- O, This Is Blessing, This Is Rest
O, this is blessing, this is rest
Unto Thine arms, O Lord, I flee:
I hide me in Thy faithful breast,
And pour out all my soul to Thee. ...
- My Savior, On The Word Of Truth
My Savior, on the word of truth
In earnest hope I live;
I ask for all the precious things
Thy boundless love can give. ...
Top 10 most used topics by Anna Laetitia WaringI Love You 14 Love 14 Heart 12 Strength 8 Life 8 Soul 8 Joy 7 Child 6 Song 6 Work 6
Anna Laetitia Waring Quotes
Comments about Anna Laetitia Waring
- Kba_lfc: father, i know that all my life is portioned out for me; the changes that are sure to come i do not fear to see: i ask thee for a present mind, intent on pleasing thee anna laetitia waring
- Lawsonlaws17: 1. "father, i know that all my life is portioned out for me, and the changes that are sure to come i do not fear to see ; but i ask thee for a present mind, intent on pleasing thee." (anna laetitia waring, 1820-1910)
- Lawsonlaws17: 2. "i ask thee for a thoughtful love, through constant watching wise, to meet the glad with joyful smiles, and wipe the weeping eyes, and a heart at leisure from itself to soothe and sympathise." (anna laetitia waring, 1820-1910)
- Lawsonlaws17: 3. "i would not have the restless will that hurries to and fro, seeking for some great thing to do or secret thing to know ; i would be treated as a child, and guided where i go." (anna laetitia waring, 1820-1910)
- Lawsonlaws17: 4. "wherever in the world i am, in whatsoe'er estate, i have a fellowship with hearts to keep and cultivate, and a work of lowly love to do for the lord on whom i wait." (anna laetitia waring, 1820-1910)