Who is Albert EinsteinAlbert Einstein ( EYEN-styne; German: [ˈalbɛʁt ˈʔaɪnʃtaɪn] (listen); 14 March 1879 – 18 April 1955) was a German-born theoretical physicist, widely acknowledged to be one of the greatest and most influential physicists of all time. Einstein is best known for developing the theory of relativity, but he also made important contributions to the development of the theory of quantum mechanics. Relativity and quantum mechanics are together the two pillars of modern physics. His mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc2, which arises from relativity theory, has been dubbed "the world's most famous equation". His work is also known for its influence on the philosophy of science. He received the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics "for his services to theoretical physics, and especially for his d...
Read Full Biography of Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein Quotes
- Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
- Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.
- Confusion of goals and perfection of means seems, in my opinion, to characterize our age.
- Perfection of means and confusion of ends seem to characterize our age.
- It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely.
Comments about Albert EinsteinMakemericagr88: "the kingdom of heaven is already spread upon the earth, but men are not aware of it." ~ gospel of thomas ~ "there are 2 kinds of people. those who live as if everything is a miracle, and those who live as if there are no miracles." ~ albert einstein ~ perspective is everything
Banterwagon1: "the thing about smart mothaf****rs is, they sound like crazy mothaf****rs, to dumb mothaf****rs!" - albert einstein on satoshi and his brilliance.
Gettophilosophy: self → individual → entity → existence → reality → system → interaction → causality → event (relativity) → theory of relativity → albert einstein → theoretical physics → mathematical model → mathematics → mathematical object → concept → idea → usage (language) →
Sceneryabstract: look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. —albert einstein
Xjr400in: “try not to become a man of success, but rather become a man of value.” – albert einstein
Read All Comments