Who is Abu BakrAbu Bakr Abdullah ibn Uthman Abi Quhafa (Arabic: أَبُو بَكْرٍ عَبْدُ ٱللهِ بْنِ عُثْمَانَ أَبِي قُحَافَة; c. 573 – 23 August 634) was the senior companion and was, through his daughter Aisha, a father-in-law of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, as well as the first caliph of Islam. He is known with the honorific title al-Siddiq by Muslims.
Abu Bakr became one of the first converts to Islam and extensively contributed his wealth in support of Muhammad's work. He was among Muhammad's closest companions, accompanying him on his migration to Medina and being present at a number of his military conflicts, such as the battles of Badr and Uhud.
Following Muhammad's death in 632, Abu Bakr succeeded the leadership of the Muslim comm...
Read Full Biography of Abu Bakr
Abu Bakr Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Abu Bakr
Abu Bakr Quotes
- Do not follow vain desires for verily he who prospers is preserved from lust, greed and anger.
- Cursed is the man who dies, but the evil done by him survives.
- Death is the easiest of all things after it, and the hardest of all things before it.
- Have an earnestness for death and you will have life.
- There is no harm in patience, and no profit in lamentation. Death is easier to bear (than) that which precedes it, and more severe than that which comes after it. Remember the death of the Apostle of God, and your sorrow will be lessened.
Comments about Abu BakrBengochearick: isis announce the death of ex-leader abu hasan al-hashimi al-qurashi, stating that he died in battle. this comes three years after the previous leader abu bakr al-baghdadi was killed.
Mtacanada: hazrat abu bakr (ra) possessed many traits of a righteous man. watch this week’s episode of “friday sermon for kids” for an insight into some of his outstanding qualities!
Andyvermaut: andy vermaut shares:isis announces the death of its leader: isis's previous leader, abu ibrahim al-qurashi (pictured left), was killed earlier this year after taking over from abu bakr al-baghdadi (right) daily mail: isis reveals its most…
English_alahed: daesh was proclaimed in 2013 by an iraqi salafist militant calling himself abu bakr al-baghdadi.
Ahdonaeng: daesh was proclaimed in 2013 by an iraqi salafist militant calling himself abu bakr al-baghdadi.
Read All Comments